Courts 4 Sports Volleyball
The Courts 4 Sports Volleyball Program is designed to provide a fundamental skill set for its participants. The main focus is to teach and train volleyball and develop participants into well-rounded players. With our highly skilled and dedicated staff, we also focus on the development of the athletes into a responsible, respectful, hardworking team orientated individuals.
Our year round programs include:
Cincinnati Volleyball Academy
- Indoor Club season runs roughly from December to June, depending on age. Tryouts for all our teams 10U-18U take place in October and November. Visit the CVA club page for more information.
- Fairly new to CVA is our year round beach volleyball program for ages 11U-18U.
- Volleyball leagues at Courts 4 Sports take place in the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. We offer team sign ups and individual sign ups.
- We offer training teams for those looking to improve their game. Training teams are in the Fall and Winter seasons for 3rd-8th grade boys and girls.
Camps & Clinics
- Holiday All Skills Camp is held in December and coached by Tyler Conley, Fenwick High School Varsity Girls and Boys Volleyball Coach.
- Three different Volleyball Summer Camps (3 days each) in June, July & August. Along with ~10 Summer Skill Sessions throughout the summer.
Individual and small group training
- Year round small group and private lessons